Protect your working environment from any disaster! Drive Backup is complete and easy solution for hard disk backups, upgrades and cloning.
Now backup and restore are more easy tasks than ever before! New Drive Backup supports more technologies and provides more flexibility. When creating backup you can not only compress image or split it, but also place it on almost every partition you have - FAT16/32, NTFS, Ext2/3FS (regardless of which Windows version or DOS you use). For Windows 2000 and XP you can write image directly on CD/DVD discs, and the image will be automatically spanned on multiple discs if necessary.
Now no need to restore whole image for only part of it. You can restore only necessary data from backup -separate partitions from hard disk image, separate files or directories from any backup image. Now even in disaster case of unbootable system you can quickly and easily restore - bootable CD contains Drive Backup with all features including accessing FAT, NTFS and Ext2/3FS volumes and CD/DVD drives. With this CD you can also make a backup without any installation of program and even on CD/DVD discs.
Drive Backup is also very helpful for upgrade and clone tasks. Our program can dynamically change the size of partitions while copying or restoring them. While copying one hard disk to another you can force the program to adjust partitions' sizes according to hard disks' sizes, or you can change the size of each partition manually.
The product also provides some additional, but very useful features, like creating, deleting and formatting partitions, copying partitions and hard disks. You can check file system integrity if you are in doubt whether partition contains errors or not. You can even undelete partition, if it was accidentally deleted.
PURCHASE OPTIONS | FEATURES | SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Paragon Drive Backup 6.x Personal Version
Paragon Drive Backup 6.0 Personal [English Box Version]
Paragon Drive Backup 6.x Personal Volume License
Paragon Drive Backup 6.x Personal [German Box Version]
Paragon Drive Backup 5.5 Enterprise 10-Site license
Paragon Drive Backup 5.5 Enterprise 20-Site license
- Basic partitioning functions: create, delete, format partition, copy any partition, making partition active or hidden.
- Backup includes complete partition image - after restore of system partition it will immediately become bootable.
- Compression of backup images.
- Splitting of backup image file - both manual and automatic (for removable media).
- Backup and restore partition or whole hard disk from within Windows or DOS onto FAT16/32, NTFS, Ext2/3FS volume.
- Place backup image file directly on CD/DVD discs.
- Image Explorer utility - restore only data you need at hand.
- Selective restore of partitions from hard disk backup images.
- Undelete partition function - recover partition deleted by mistake or by computer virus (FAT16/32, NTFS, Ext2/3FS).
- Check file system for integrity errors.
- Bootable CD with everything necessary - very useful in the case of unbootable system.
- Virtual pre-execution of operations with Undo function - check how it will be before real changes will be applied.
- Fast processing algorithms for popular file systems (FAT16/32, NTFS, Ext2/3FS, ReiserFS).
- Upgrade and clone option: you can copy one hard disk to another and automatically scale partitions' sizes to new hard disk size. The new hard disk will immediately become bootable.
- Creating backup images on local disks, network drives, removable media (ZIP, JAZ, MO).
- New improved user graphical interface with drag-n-drop support.
- Scripts support with script generator - easy automation of operations.
- Supports large hard disks (over 120GB) and USB hard disks.
- Supports all versions of NTFS (Windows NT/2000/XP).
- Supports NTFS with compressed files/folders.
- SID changing utility - change Security ID while cloning Windows NT/2000/XP workstations.
- IBM AT compatible computer with i486 or higher CPU
- 128 Mb of RAM
- VGA-compatible monitor
- A 32-bit version of Microsoft Windows: Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 or XP (NT/2000/2003 Servers are supported)
- Mouse (recommended)
- 12 Mb of free disk space
- CD-ROM drive of any interface: IDE, SCSI, USB and so on (only for CD-based version, not for versions distributed electronically)